Our Cancellation Policy
- Bookings are not confirmed until the required security deposit of one night’s accommodation has been paid and deposited. (Please note that if the booking is for one night only – full payment is required).
- Security deposits on bookings cancelled 7 days or more prior to the arrival date will be refunded, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- When bookings are cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival, the 1st night’s tariff will not be returned.
- No refund will be given after arrival/check-in (i.e. No refund for early departures).
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Security deposits and pre-paid tariffs can be paid over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Cheques are not accepted on arrival.
- We do not permit excessive noise or music after 10.30pm.
- Check out time is strictly 10am.
Our Pets Policy
Our park is pet friendly and any visit by you and your pet is subject to the following conditions:
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when on park property.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- With the exception of guide dogs, all other dogs are not allowed in any of our accommodation or facilities such as Amenities, Playground and Laundry.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Southern Cross Parks and its entities, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.
- Pets allowed on the decks of cabins only.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the cabins at any time.
- Any evidence of dogs inside cabins will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100.00.